Phantastic Forcing Dice
Lebanon Circle presents a range of antique-style forcing dice for every spooky occasion.
Forcing dice, also known as elimination dice, have one number that has been replaced by another. For example, the 'Force 1' dice have a double 6 instead of a 1. This means that they will never roll a 1, allowing you to force the number 1 by elimination. The double number is always on the opposite face so that they are never visible simultaneously. For inspection, you simply swap out a force dice for the regular dice.
- Six numbered envelopes are placed on a table; each one contains a Jack the Ripper suspect.
- You remove a handful of old dice from a pouch, antique gambling dice from The Ten Bells pub in Shoreditch. Legend has it that Annie Chapman had a last flutter on these old bones the night she was brutally murdered by the Ripper. Maybe they can help reveal the true identity of her killer?
- You ask a volunteer to focus their mind on Annie and roll the dice.
- Whatever numbers are rolled, their corresponding envelopes are removed.
- The process is repeated until only one envelope remains.
- The final envelope is opened to reveal the photograph of a Ripper suspect marked 'Guilty'.
- The discarded envelopes are opened to reveal five other photographs marked 'Innocent'.
Each dice is cast in a bone-like resin, hand painted, aged and supplied in a jute bag.
What's included -
- 6 Force Dice
- 2 Standard D6 (for audience inspection)
- Cloth Pouch
Please note - these are not made from real bone.