Gather round children for as Christmas day approaches so does the darkness and those who have been bad may not wake to find a stocking full of presents. Truth be told, they may not wake at all...
If you stir on Christmas Eve expecting to hear the jingle of sleigh bells only to hear the rattle of rusty chains then you'd be wise to hide under your blanket. St Nicholas will not be visiting you this year for you have made his naughty list and the souls of the insubordinate belong to Krampus, the Christmas Devil. While stockings are filled with gifts and sweets the Krampus comes to take his share of naughty children who deserve nothing more than to be whipped, chained and dragged to hell in a wicker basket. So be good for goodness sake.
The macabre classic From Hell is given a demonic Christmas twist! Perfect for adding a dark cautionary tale to any winter party or show, children and adults alike will never forget the chilling tale of the Krampus. This festive frightener is ideal for Christmas party walk-around, holiday themed shows or simply for gathering around the fire and telling Christmas ghost stories on dark winter nights.
- A small sleigh bell and stick are placed on the table.
- You hand a deck of 20 festive Victorian children portrait postcards to a spectator and ask them to look at each card and decide whether that child was good or bad.
- Good children are placed beside the bell while naughty children are given the stick.
- The spectator places the cards randomly into two piles until there are none left.
- The two piles are then turned over and to the spectator’s astonishment every card in the good pile has St Nicholas on the back while all the naughty children are marked with the Krampus!
How can this be possible?
- The photographs are placed randomly by the spectator but the victims will always end up together in the same pile!
- Completely self working!
- Requires no skill to perform!
- Based on a similar demonstration of psychic ability performed by Derren Brown and James Randi
Each Victorian portrait card is an individually cut, aged and laminated reproduction printed on 700 gsm card. The 20 card deck comes neatly packaged in a festive pocket sized red box with the following -
- 20 Card Krampusnacht Deck
- St Nicolas' Bell for the good children
- The Krampus' Stick for the naughty children
- Exclusive access to a new & revised video tutorial containing both kids and adult routines
The package is hand wrapped in Christmas paper and delivered by satanic winged monkeys which means global shipping is free!
Krampusnacht is limited to an initial run of 50 copies which will be shipped by 1st December to guarantee delivery for Christmas. A second run will then be made available throughout December although it can not be guaranteed you will receive your order before Christmas.